What is Forex Trading?
Forex: "The foreign exchange market" is the "place" where currencies are traded. Forex is one of the largest and best financial markets all over the world, Brokers are trading and investing more than 3 trillion $ daily. Millions of traders, brokers, companies, financial experts and banks are involving in this great market and. People invest in Forex with a large capital investment because they think it's the best investment to earn high profits.
What are the components of Forex trading market?
There are many players in the forex market:
- Financial analysts and experts.
- Banks: 1) Big banks. 2) Central Banks.
- Investment Managers and Hedge Funds.
- Forex Brokerage companies such as amccapitalinvest.
- Individual Investors.
- What are Forex trading tools?
- Forex market is a decentralized market, but it is organized by some general rules. Several tools help to make trading easier in Forex Market, some of these tools are the following:
- First : (Local currency prices)
- Second : (the association between currencies)
- Third: (interest rates).
- Fourth: (World News)
- Each tool or factor of them has a great and an effective rule in trading market and trading process.
- What do we trade in Forex ?
In addition to currencies, we can trade another several goods in Forex market such as :
- Coffee ,cotton and another types of agricultural crops.
- Cattle and cows.
According to experts, gold, silver and oil are the best things can be traded in Forexn market.